单元作文 > ：usually,most,divers,don是由小学生作文网(www.zzxu.cn)为您精心收集，如果觉得好，请把这篇文章复制到您的博客或告诉您的朋友，以下是usually,most,divers,don的正文：
1. If someone asks you how you can make you always
Happy, you will perhaps find rather difficult to give him
a proper answer. Did you remember the old saying—No
human being can really happy who is not giving or trying
to give happiness to others? If you will always think of
taking more from others and give them less, you won‘t be able to happiness in your life even you are very rich.
Here‘s an article for you. If each of you follow it, there
Will be all end of many unhappy days of yours. So you should Learn to give up your own interests when necessarily to do so.
2. Good health is the most valuable possession a person can have,
so one can not regard good health as certain to happen. It‘s important to remember that nobody needs proper care in order to be healthy. There are three things that a person can do stay in good shape. Firstly, eat the right foods is good for health. Vegetables and fruits are specially important. Enough sleep Is also important. Finally, get plenty of exercises. Sports are not only good for ones‘ body, but is can also help build
friendship with others people. If everyone were to do the three, the world would be a happier and healthy place.
3. Angela works at a university as adviser. Students can
Come and see her for many problems if they need help
or advice. Most of them are worried about their studies
and exams. Some of them have problems connect with
renting flats, though the biggest problem was loneliness.
Universities are exciting places but some students find difficult to make friends. They miss their families but feel lost in the new environment. They‘re upset. Angela‘s job is to listen to and try to understand whether they are feeling. And of course she also gives practical advice when she is needed.
4. It is Sunday. Li Ming is busy with working on his lessons
in the afternoon at home. During a break, he relaxes in the window, expecting enjoy the sunshine. Yet the heavy
traffic seems to remind him of something. Like a Senior 3
student, facing with the college entrance exams, he feels time is more or less limited for him. He thinks he must careful plan anything in order to solve the remaining problems with
his lessons but prepare for the coming exams. Meanwhile,
he has to take good care of him. Li Ming is determined
to try his best so that he would go to a good university.
5. Animals are close friend of human being. Their existence
Expecially that the existence of rare animals, makes the whole world lively and colorful. Unlucky, we have heard such news that rare animals, even keeping in the zoo, can‘t escape being hurt and killed. You may wonder how this can happen. The reason is that some people lacked understanding about these animals and care little about them.
However, we should make information about rare animals Known to the public. Let‘s keep on mind that protecting animals Is duty of everyone. Meanwhile, we should take active and effective Measure. After all, protecting animals are protecting ourselves.
6. Dear Xiao Wang,
Learned that you are going to visit me during the
holiday, I‘m so happy that I have shared the good news
with your parents. They look forward to seeing you, too.
My hometown located in a mountainous region. The
Mountains here are all covered up with trees of all kinds
Or are worth touring. The first thing we may do after
you arrive are going to the woods, which are a good place
forbid. After that, we can go fishing in a river nearby.
Phone me before you set off and let me know exact
When you will get there. I will you at station.
7. A few days ago I saw an instructive program on TV.
It was about what the traffic problem in cities. It seems
That a great deal of damages is done by traffic. All our
cities. All sorts of terrible things were happening to our
cities. The question is how can we do about it. Our
roads were never designed for such heavy traffic. It
is time the government does something about these problems.
8. Last Sunday, Tom and I were walking down the street while we
Saw an old man fell off his bike. Many people crowed around him. Someone suggested carrying an old
Man to hospital, but Tom did not agree. He has learnt
First aid, so she said that they mustn‘t move him. They ought to leave Him where he was and checked him first. At this time the old man Wasn‘t breathing, I called in first aid center at once and he began To start the old man‘s breathing, use the mouth-to-mouth way. Soon the old man began to move a little and doctors also
Arrived. They said that we had done was right.
9. When we talk about city life, we‘ll think all
buildings, busy streets and comfortable live
conditions. Besides, there is much pollution in the city
now. people have to put up with noisy
and harmful smoke. How about country life? The
first feelings come into our minds are peace and quiet.
We can enjoy the blue sky, golden crop and fresh air.
But life in the country is not so easy as it in the city.
In my opinion, if we pay attention to protectusually,most,divers,don。
the environment and developing the country, and we‘ll enjoy a modern and peaceful life.
10. Usually most divers don‘t‘ go very deep. Mainly they dive to a depth of about 20 meter. Then they swam around as they slowly return to the surface. Everyone wants to dive must first have diving lessons. There are few dangers that you have to learn about. For one thing, you might have problems with its air bottle. A diver must know how the equipment works and is able to recognize possible problem. There also dangerous types of fish that you must look out for. You must be familiar to the environment you‘ll be diving
in. Before you go on a dive, make sure you know that what you are getting into. Diving may look easily, but if you don‘t have the necessary training, it can be both difficult and dangerous.
11. My birthday is coming. Father asked me how I would want as my birthday present. I told him I need no present but a party. Father said OK. When I recited the name of my seven friends, I planned to invite, he wondered why his guest list didn‘t include my new neighbour Tom. I told him I didn‘t like to be with a person whom I didn‘t know well. And father insisted that I seize the chance to make new friends. In my birthday, Tom
came besides my seven friends. Very quick we became good
friends. From this I realized give others a chance means giving myself a chance. It was really unforgettable birthday.
12. Students today should do more reading, Indeed, the importance Of reading can never be too stressed. First of all, reading,especial Our-of-class reading, enrich our mind and broadens our horizons. Through read, we learn what cannot be learnt in our classrooms. Besides, reading is also a way of relaxation. This is very refreshing to read a story before going to bed, or after a day of the study. There were many famous saying about reading, like ― Reading Is to the mind that exercise is to the body.‖ Then how can we
Develop the habit of reading? In the first place, I believe we need begin
From an early age, and then stick on it and never give up. Secondly, we Should read what we are interested and also what is proper for us.
13. Mother‘s Day was around the corner. My good friend
Alice, Jenny and I get together, discussing what we should do to Our respect for. Alice was planning to buy some flowers with his pocket money in honor of her mother. Jenny was going to buy vegetables to cook delicious dinner for her family on that day, because she wanted to experience how many her mother does for her family every day. As for me, I‘d like to make a greeting card, said – --Happy Mother‘s Day, in which I would also tell my mother to pay attention to health or promise her to study harder.
We are looking forward to Mother‘s Day.
14. Today we went to climb the West Hill. Early in morning
We started out and arrived an hour late. Then we began
to climb. The hill was high and some of us got tired
soon, and all of us were very excited . We cheered
happily when we got the top. We had our lunch there
and had enjoyed ourselves very much. Unfortunately
when we walked down the hill, we were caught by
a rain. We remained calmly, shared umbrellas and
raincoats and walked carefully. Finally we both reached
the parking lot safely. In spite of the unexpecting rain
and wind, we had a good time.
15. Of all my teachers, Mr Moore is the one who impress me most. He is 34, so he looks young for his age. And he‘s one of the most popular teacher in our school. Mr Moore pays more attention to his way of teaching, comparing with other teachers. He tries different ways to make his classed actively and lively. In his opinion, we should not only know –―what‖, but understand ―why‖. So, instead giving us answers immediately, he encourages us to think by myself whenever he puts forward questions. With his help, we‘ve learned from how to settle problems. He leads us to such a wonderful world of –―why“ as we all admire and respect him.
16. Time seem limited for us Senior Three students.
Therefore, more and more student are studying from early
Morning till lately afternoon, even during the ten-minute
Break. In my opinion, take a break between classes is not
Necessary. Otherwise, we will feel tired both physically
And mentally. During the break, we should do something
To get rid of tiredness. What they need is to have a real rest,
Instead getting more tired. My break is always pleasing.
Sometimes I take some simple exercise. Sometimes I had a free chat with my classmates or just take a walk outside. While the next class begins, I feel fresh again.
17. The other day my father called me, that at first made Me very glad because of he seldom calls me. I was extra Happy for that day was his birthday and I thought he
Remembered the date. But to my disappoint, our talk was So short and ended so soon. My father called only tell me That he has put another 1,000 yuan to my account, then hung Up after I could tell him that it was my birthday. Tears Of sadness came to my eye. Honestly, I understand that he Loves me just as true as my mom, but I ‗d prefer to hear Him say it out to me on my birthday.
I used to be a happy little girl and now I’m shy and say a few words.
When I was eleven, I lost one of the front teeth and it replaced by a false one. No one knows about it except two of my friend. However, I found it hard to face them because they know my secret. When I speak at them, they often stare at my mouth, what makes me feel uneasy. I am afraid of make new friends as I think they will laugh at me. Sometime I even want to kill me indeed. What should I do?
Dear Editor, I used to be a happy little girl and
When I was eleven, I lost one of the front teeth and it ∧ replaced by a false one. No one was
knows about it except two of my friend. However, I found it hard to face them because
friends find ey
know my secret. When I speak at them, they often stare at my mouth, what makes me feelusually,most,divers,don。
to which uneasy. I am afraid of make new friends as I think they will laugh at me. Sometime I even want
making Sometimes to kill me indeed. What should I do?
注意： 1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;
2. 只允许修改10处, 多者 ( 从第11处起 ) 不计分。
例如：It was very nice to get your invitation to spend ∧ weekend with you. I
the was completely free then, so I’ll to say “yes”. I’ll arrive in Bristol at around 8 pm in Friday.
Nowadays，people in many big cities are complaining the heavy traffic. It has
influenced people daily life and economic development. To solve the problem，some pieces
of advice is put forward. Some people suggest that more streets and roads are built. By this
way，the traffic density can be reduced, thus speeding up the flow of buses and cars.
Some people advise limiting the number of bikes and cars. This can decrease the
flow. But on the other hand, this will effect the consumption and makes buses more crowded.
In my opinion，the number of private cars should be put under the control. And at the same time，
buses should have their own special routes cannot be used by other vehicles.
Nowadays，people in many big cities are complaining about the heavy traffic. It
has seriously influenced people’s daily life and economic development. To solve the
problem，some pieces of advice are put forward. Some people suggest that more streets and roads should be built. In this way，the traffic density can be reduced, thus speeding up the flow of buses and cars.
Some people advise limiting the number of bikes and cars. This can decrease the traffic flow. But on the other hand，this will affect the consumption and make buses more crowded.
In my opinion，the number of private cars should be put under control. And at
the same time，buses should have their own special routes which/that cannot be used by other vehicles.
Usually most divers don’t go very deep. Mainly they dive to
a depth of about 20 meter. Then they swam around as they slowly 1． 2． return to the surface. Everyone wants to dive must first have diving 3． lessons. There are few dangers that you have to learn about. For one 4． thing, you might have problems with its air bottle. A diver must
know how the equipment works and is able to recognize possible
problem. There are also dangerous types of fish that you must look
out for. You must be familiar to the environment you’ll be diving
in. Before you go on a dive, make sure you know that what you are 5． 6． 7． 8． 9．
getting into. Diving may look easily, but if you don’t have the 10． necessary training, it can be both difficult and dangerous.
1. 正确 经分析本句正确。
2. swam – swim 考查动词时态。文章讲述的是通常的惯例，故用一般现在时。
3. wants前加who / that, 或Everyone – Whoever考查句子结构分析。此处must have是谓语动词，wants前加who/that构成定语从句，把Everyone – Whoever构成主语从句。
4. few前加a, 或few – some 考查句意理解。此处意为：你必须知道有一些危险。故用a few