单元作文 > ：since,i,was,young是由小学生作文网(www.zzxu.cn)为您精心收集，如果觉得好，请把这篇文章复制到您的博客或告诉您的朋友，以下是since,i,was,young的正文：
6. Who does the man buy the gift for? A. His wife.
B. His sister.
C. His daughter.
7. What would the man like to buy? A. A dress.
B. A T-shirt.
C. A skirt.
8. What did the boy use to play? A. The guitar.
B. The piano.
C. The drums.
9. What’s the boy’s dream? A. To be a famous singer.
B. To perform on the stage. C. To act in a movie.
10. What will the weather be like tomorrow? A. Rainy.
11. How will the boy go to the school? A. By bike.
B. By bus.
C. By car.
12. What do they choose the restaurant for? A. A birthday party.
B. A class party.
C. A New Year party.
13. What can we learn from the conversation? A. People have to eat outside in Big Dave’s. B. The waiters in Honey House are friendly. C. The music is too loud in New Green.
14. What did the speaker do when she was young? A. She worked for a nearby animal hospital. B. She taught kids to take care of animals. C. She wrote papers for the community. 15. What is the speaker doing? A. Sharing her experience as a teacher.
B. Introducing some kinds of community activities. C. Calling on people to join in the community service.
21. - Who is that lovely girl?
- ______ is my sister.
22. - Where is your Chinese teacher?
- He’s ______ the meeting room.
23. Something was wrong with my bike, ______ I was late for school. A. but
24. There isn’t ______ in the classroom. Let’s turn off the lights. A. everybody
25. We ______ a school trip next Wednesday if it is fine. A. will have
D. have had
26. Jack ______ books in the library at 4 p.m. pen yesterday afternoon. A. read
C. was reading
D. has read
27. WeChat is growing fast and it is ______ than Skype in China. A. popular
B. more popular
C. most popular D. the most popular
28. Henry ______ in a bank for four years since he left school. A. works
C. has worked
D. is working
29. Last month, food and tents ______ to Nepal after the earthquake happened. A. send
C. are sent
D. were sent
30. -Do you know ______ ?
- It’s Lucy’s.
B. whose bag it is D. whose bag it was
A. whose bag is it C. whose bag was it
阅读下面的短文，掌握其大意，然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中，选择最佳选项。 Ever since I was very young, I have looked to my parents and grandparents, friends and teachers for guidance.
I ask them for answers to everything. Afraid to make a ______ (31), I’ve asked countless times, “What should I do?”
Maybe I was ______ (32) to take my first baby step on my own. I decided I only wanted to do things the
“right” way, even if it meant not doing something.
Sometime during my high school years, I ______ (33). Maybe it was when I decided to try for the lead in
“Beauty and the Beast”. Never mind that I would have to memorize lines and movements, I would take the chance that I might fail. The day of tryouts my heart was beating fast. My hands were ______ (34) badly when I got up to sing.
But something happened. When I opened my mouth to sing, the sound was loud, powerful and sweet. I
reached for the high notes that sometimes were beyond my reach. With no break in my voice, I was trying to do my best even though I might ______ (35). But I didn’t. I realized that if I wanted to live life to the fullest, I had to take chances.
Now, I do take these chances with baby steps every day, ______ (36) my opinions in class discussions or
debates, performing in other school plays.
I have finally learned to ______ (37) myself. I’m taking a tough science course right now. Some of my
friends are talking about auditing (旁听) the class so a low grade won’t affect their opportunities for college. I’m taking the chance that if I try ______ (38) enough, I’ll get a good grade so that it won’t lower my strong grades in other subjects.
I have come to realize that even though my parents and grandparents, friends and teachers don’t always have
the ______ (39) to “What should I do?”, they will be there to support me when I try.
“Life is learning to deal with Plan B,” my mother told me. But I now know that the Plan A I make for my life
will become easier with every ______ (40) I take. 31. A. wish
32. A. afraid 33. A. travelled 34. A. knocking 35. A. miss
B. regretted B. moving B. doubt
C. changed C. aching
D. shaking D. fail
1．Gottlieb Daimler, ______ German engineer, is normally believed to have invented ______ car.
A. a; 不填 B. the; a
C. a; the D. 不填; a
试题分析：本题第一空使用不定冠词a表示泛指，泛指Gottlieb Daimler是一位德国的工程师，第二空使用the car特指汽车这种发明物。句义：Gottlieb Daimler一位德国的工程师，被认为发明了汽车。故C正确。
2．--- I’m sure Andrew will win the first prize in the final.since,i,was,young。
--- I think so . He ______ for it for months.
A. is preparing B. was preparing
C. has been preparing D. has been preparing
试题分析：句意：--我确定Andrew将在决赛中获得第一名。--我是这么认为的。他已经准备了几个月了。根据句中的„will win the first prize in the final可知，决赛还没有举行，所以下文谈到的“准备”指的肯定是从过去一直持续到现在的情况，故用现在完成进行时。所以选D。
3．As a result of careless washing, the jacket ________ to a child’s size.
A. corresponded B. decreased
C. dropped D. shrank
试题分析：句意：因为洗涤时候的不小心，夹克衫缩水缩到了孩子的大小。通过原因"acreless washing"推出正确选项 D．shrank，意思是"收缩".注意四个选项中只有B．项表示"衣服缩水"的意思：其他各项的意思是：A．一致，C．减少，D．下降；正确选项为D。
4． Li Qi works hard as usual and it has _______. He has got the first in The Voice of China.
A. showed up B. cut off
C. paid off D. put up
A. showed up炫耀，B. cut off切断，C. paid off得到回报，D. put up竖立，张贴，所以选C。
5．Let's take a bus or taxi to the park — ______ you'd prefer to walk.
A. since B. in case
C. unless D. now that
试题分析：句意：如果不喜欢步行，我们坐公交车或者出租车去公园吧！since自从，既然；in case以防；unless除非，如果..不„；now that既然；根据上下文可知本句中的unless表示条件。故C正确。
6． I can’t give you an answer now. I’d like _______ more time to consider my decision.
A. fairly B. pretty
C. quite D. a lot
试题分析：句意：我现在不能给你答案。我还要想更多时间考虑我的决定。这里修饰比较级more应该用a lot，ABC都是“相当”的意思，但是都不能搭配比较级。所以选D。 考点: 考查副词辨析
7．--- I can't find Mr. Smith. Where did you meet him this morning?
--- It was in the hotel ______ he stayed.
A. where B. which
C. the one D. that
8．______ along with host families, I believe, language travel students are likely to get enough language practice.
A. Stay B. Having stayed
C. Staying D. To stay
试题分析：句意：我相信和寄宿家庭一起生活的时候，语言旅行的学生有可能得到足够的语言训练。这里使用非谓语动词做状语，因为language travel students和stay是主动关系，所以用现在分词做状语，选C。
9．Today we have chat rooms, text messages and email, but we seem _______ the art of communicating face-to-face.
A. losing B. to be losing
C. to be lost D. having lost
试题分析：句意：今天我们有聊天室，短信和电子邮件，但是我们似乎正在失去面对面交流的艺术。这里使用了seem to be doing正在做某事，所以选B。
10．---I failed again, I wish I _________ harder. ---But you _______.
A. worked; didn’t B. had worked; didn’t
C. worked; don’t D. had worked; hadn’t