英语作文 > ：shirley,and,his,parents,moved是由小学生作文网(www.zzxu.cn)为您精心收集，如果觉得好，请把这篇文章复制到您的博客或告诉您的朋友，以下是shirley,and,his,parents,moved的正文：
1． Van Goph．
A．the；不填 B．a；the C．a；不填 D．the；
2． ---Alice had an accident on her way to school yesterday．
--- ? She is always careful．
A．How come B．Why not C．So what D．
3． We can go on Tuesday or Friday，
A．whenever B．however C．whatever D．
4． As Mrs Roosevelt put ，I'd rather light a candle than complain about the darkness．
A．it B．that C．this D．
5．，the medicine will work for your headache．
A．To take B．Taking C．Taken D．
6． ---That must have been a terrible experience．
---Yeah．in the damaged car，unable to move．
A．was stuck B．have been stuck C．am stuck D．had been stuck．
must have done可知句子讲述的是过去发生的事情，应该用一般过去时，答案选A
A．after B．when C．since D．shirley,and,his,parents,moved。
8． It suddenly occurred to me I hadn‟t locked my door．
A．which B．where C．that D．shirley,and,his,parents,moved。
9He drank up the whole bottle of milk，not even a drop to his little brother．
A．1eave B．leaving C．1eft D．
10． Life is like an onion，sometimes makes you weep when you try to open it．
A．that B．which C．as D．
There are many taxi drivers in our city． time when the taxis are caught in traffic jams．The other day，I went home by taxi．Knowing I was a student，the driver told me that he was once a student twenty years ago，his family could not afford the school fees，so he dropped out of school at an early age．．I was moved by his kindness，but what really impressed me next was his After arriving home，I soon realized that I had my cell phone in the taxi．Greatly worried，I immediately called my number，．Then came the driver's from tlle other end．earlier that day．Thanks to the driver， should have．Thank you ever so much，Mr．Taxi driver．
【小题1】A．have B．kill C．spend D．1ive
【小题2】A．Unfortunately B．Unusually C．Absolutely D．Accurately
【小题3】A．persuaded B．ordered C．required D．encouraged
【小题4】A．modesty B．ability C．honesty D．security
【小题5】A．forgotten B．placed C．left D．dropped
【小题6】A．begging B．praying C．thinking D．saying
【小题7】A．whisper B．noise C．sound D．voice
【小题8】A．making B．expecting C．refusing D．fearing
【小题9】A．over B．through C．back D．across
【小题10】A．advantages B．achievements C．qualities D．
定短语get sth back“取回”，答案选C。
初三英语练习卷 (满分150分) 2013.1
Part 1 Listening (第一部分 听力)
I. Listening Comprehension (听力理解): (共30分)
A. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片): （6分）
A B C
D E F G
1. ________ 2. _______ 3. _________ 4. __________ 5. __________ 6. _________
B. Listen to the dialogue and choose the best answer to the question you hear (根据你听到的对话和问题，选出最恰当的答案): (共10分)
7. A) By bike. B) By train. C) By car. D) By bus.
8. A) Hainan. B) Beijing. C) Paris. D) London.
9. A) 8:45. B) 9:15. C) 8:30. D) 9:00.shirley,and,his,parents,moved。
10. A) Pink. B) Black. C) White. D) Red.
11. A) Rainy. B) Cloudy. C) Snowy. D) Sunny.
12. A) Shop assistant and customer. B) Teacher and student.
C) Hostess and guest. D) Repairman and customer.
13. A) 100 yuan. B) 900 yuan.
C) 920 yuan. D) 1,000 yuan.
14. A) From newspapers. B) From a message.
C) From ads on the train. D) From the woman.
15. A) Have a party on Friday. B) Have a party on Saturday.
C) Look for another restaurant. D) Book a more expensive room.
16. A) Geography. B) Chinese. C) History. D) Science.
C. Listen to the passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断下列句子是否符合你听到的短文内容, 符合的用“T”表示，不符合的用“F”表示):
17. A charity worker phoned the richest man in the town for a survey.
18. The man had a yearly income of at least $500,000.
19. The man‟s mother died for lack of medicine and food.
20. The man‟s brother could not see and walk.
21. A traffic accident left the man‟s sister with a broken family.
22. The charity worker was moved by the man‟s story and didn‟t know what to say.
23. The rich man had his own way to give back to his town.
D. Listen to the passage and complete the following sentences (听短文，完成下列内容，每空格限填一词): (共
24. The “Walk to School Week” activity, a national and international event, began in __________.
25. The activity aims to _________ the number of cars on the road during the rush hour.
26. In its __________ year, the week had the theme “Step Forward in Time”.
27. The 2012 theme encouraged children to develop the habit of __________ travel.
28. Walking to school saves money and makes the traffic better around school __________.
29. It was hoped that the activity would make travel to and from school safer and more __________.
30. In fact, __________ of people around Northern Ireland use a car to pick up their
children after school.
Part 2 Vocabulary and Grammar
Ⅱ. Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案): (共20分)
31. Medical teams are travelling to the disaster area to care for ______ wounded.
A) a B) an C) the D) /
32. _______ at the memorial service stood silent for one minute to remember those who died in the earthquake.
A) Everyone B) Someone C) Anyone D) No one
33. International Pen Friends has over 300,000 members in different countries. Their ______ member is only eight years old.
A) young B) younger C) youngest D) the youngest
34. Motorists woke up to find that their cars were covered ______ an inch of ice.
A) in B) on C) for D) with
35. My friend took her own life. Nobody can understand why she killed ______.
A) she B) her C) hers D) herself
36. Water is so important that ______ everyday tasks can be completed without it.
A) few B) a few C) little D) a little
37. Twenty people died and over ______ were injured in the accident.
A) hundred B) hundred of C) a hundred D) hundreds of
38. All the guests seemed ______ and no one was complaining.
A) happy B) happily C) happiness D) unhappy
39. The ______ one draws, or writes, or does anything, the ______ the end result will be.
A) much … good B) more … better
C) most … best D) many … well
40. We listened eagerly and carefully, ______ he brought news of our families.
A) and B) but C) so
41. ______ it is to shop on the Internet!
A) What easy B) What an easy C) How easy D) How easily
42. Passengers ______ stay seated during the take-off and landing.
A) can B) may C) should D) must
43. In recent years, natural disasters ______ great damage to many tourist attractions.
A) will cause B) have caused C) had caused D) were causing
44. Twenty children aged between 5 and 10 ______ in a campus shooting last month.
A) kill B) killed C) are killed D) were killed
45. Some road workers ______ up the road outside my house, so I can‟t get my car back into the garage (车库).
A) dig B) are digging C) were digging D) will dig
46. Researchers at Xerox designed an icon system. But Apple was the first ______ it popular.
A) make B) to make C) making D) made
47. We hadn‟t seen each other for ages, so we spent the evening ______ up on each other‟s news.
A) to catch B) catch C) catching D) to catching
48. ______ he was tired after the daily hard work, Mo Yan was hungry for books.
A) Since B) As soon as C) Although D) Until
49. A: Sorry, Jack isn‟t here right now. Can I take a message?
B: ______ I‟ll call back later.
A) That‟s kind of you. B) No, thanks.
C) Yes, please. D) I‟m afraid you can‟t.
50. A: Someone stole my new iPhone5 last week.
B: ______ Did you tell the teacher about it?
A) That‟s OK. B) How awful!
C) Take care. D) You should be more careful.
Ⅲ. Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each word or phrase can only be
VSO stands for Voluntary Service Overseas. It is the largest independent volunteer in the world with offices in many different countries. Since 1958, it has sent more than 30,000 volunteers to work in Africa and Asia.
Tom Harahan is Irish and trained as a doctor. After he graduated from a school in Britain, he spent two years as a VSO volunteer in Malawi, East Africa. The following is an entry from his diary.
Ⅳ. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms（用括号中所给单词 的适当形式完
成下列句子，每空格限填一词): (共8分) 59. More and more underground __________ are being built or will
be built in our city. (line)
60. Jackson has been named as the biggest selling artist in the UK since his __________ in 2009. (die)
61. The automobile industry played an important role in America throughout the __________ century. (twenty)
62. “Life of Pi” is considered to be one of the most __________ films of the year. (power)
63. The government hasn‟t reached a final __________ on the funding yet. (decide)
64. The medicine is known to __________ side effects on children. (production)
65. “The end of the world” rumor (谣言) was __________ reported on newspapers and the Internet some time ago.
66. After World War II, some European countries worked together to __________ Europe and to prevent another
Ⅴ. Rewrite the following sentences as required（根据所给要求，改写下列句子。每空格限填一词): (共14分)shirley,and,his,parents,moved。
67. Use of computers spread rapidly during that period. (改为一般疑问句)
________ use of computers ________ rapidly during that period? (对划线部分提问)
________ ________ people help the victims of the earthquake?
69. Psy (鸟叔) won Time Magazine‟s Person of the Year Award. (改为反意疑问句)
Psy won Time Magazine‟s Person of the Year Award, ________ ________?
70. They collected some materials about an earthquake in Haiti. (改为被动语态)
Some materials about an earthquake in Haiti _________ _________.
71. We cannot drink sea water. We cannot take a shower with it, either. (合并
We can ________ drink sea water ________ take a shower with it.
72. “Mum, was the telephone invented by Bell?” the girl asked. (改为宾语从
The girl asked her mum ________ the telephone ________ invented by