英语作文 > ：for,those,who,just,love,to,shop,online是由小学生作文网(www.zzxu.cn)为您精心收集，如果觉得好，请把这篇文章复制到您的博客或告诉您的朋友，以下是for,those,who,just,love,to,shop,online的正文：
1. What time will Miss Li arrive here?
2. Which sign are they talking about?
3. Where is Tom’s teacher from?
4. How did Paul go to Shanghai on vocation?
5. What brand of jacket is Mike wearing?
. B. C
听下面一段对话，回答第6~7两个小题。 6. What are they talking about? A. An English word. B. A Chinese word. C. A Korean word. 7. What does the word mean in Chinese? It means __________.
A. the rich earth B. the rich people with good manners.
C. the rich people without good manners
8. What will Rose do to improve her English?
A. Join an English club. B. Fly to Beijing. C. Learn by herself.
9. What will Bill do in winter vocation?
A. See Rose. B. Visit his grandparents. C. Improve his math.
10. How long will Rose stay in Beijing?
A. For a week. B. For two weeks. C. For a term.
11. A. A bus B. A car C. A taxi
12. A. At 8:35. B. At 8:45. C. At 8:55.
13. A. At River Street. B. At a hospital. C. At Green Street.
14. A. Some policemen. B. The driver and a passenger. C. Green.
15. A. heavy rain B. heavy snow C. strong wind
“Joe? Is that you?” The woman speaking to me at the game looked a little strange. “Marci?”
“It’s you!” she shouted, brightly. “Gosh, it’s good to see you again!”
A few years ago, a friend told me the 1900s had been very difficult for Marci. So her at the baseball game surprised me. We spent several minutes talking about kids, houses and education. We played a little “Have you seen…?” and “Did you know…?” the good and bad days. Then Marci became for a while, looking out over the crowd.
“You know, Joe,” she said, “I’wanted to tell you… how…you know… how I am for the way I treated you.”
“It’s OK,” I said. “It’s nothing serious.”
“But I was such a fool,” she went on. “Yes, you were , ” I thought. We were both pretty I said. “But that’s no for… ” she stopped, and then went on, “It’s just always me, remembering how bad I was to you. So… I’m sorry.”
The smile on her face was and friendly. And there was something in her eyes that cheered me up. “OK,” I said, “I accepted your apology, ”
Influenced by the sweetness of the moment, I gave her a big hug. Just then, the crowd broke into a huge cheer, and Marci and I both returned our to the game. By the time I looked over to where she had been, she was gone, the warm, wonderful feeling of our good communication was still there.
We all carry some unpleasant memories. But kindness can bring peace to an injured heart. Of course, it’s not to just say “I’m sorry.” However, when those words are truly felt and friendly expressed, they can open the door to the heart.
16. A. football B. basketball C. baseball D. volleyball
17. A. smiling B. saying C. talking D. crying
18. A. waiting B. visiting C. meeting D. inviting
19. A. families B. lives C. hobbies D. difficulties
20. A. came up with B. talked about C. thought about D. looked for
21. A. happy B. angry C. noisy D. quiet
22. A. always B. sometimes C. seldom D. never
23. A. lucky B. nervous C. excited D. sorry
24. A. clever B. young C. old D. kind
25. A. experience B. lesson C. advice D. excuse
26. A. helped B. surprised C. troubled D. hurt
27. A. warm B. hot C. cool D. cold
28. A. disbelief B. attention C. plan D. memory
29. A. but B. and C. so D. though
30. A. empty B. enough C. important D. educational
A. report card B. school website C. lab notice D. art book
32. If you are interested in caring for the earth, you can go to ________ class.
A. Kathy’s B. Barbara’s C. Sherry’s D. Denise’s
33. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
A. Students need to be creative in PE class.
B. Students need to work alone in the computer lab.
C. Students will feel relaxed in art class.
D. Students can e-mail email@example.com for the science lab.
For those who just love to shop online, November 11 is the best time of the year.
It is called Singles’ Day in China. But some years ago, it became a big day for people who like shopping online. On that day last year, many online shops offered a big discount and free delivery service. The biggest online shopping sites in China, Taobao. com and Tmall. com, sold things worth 35 billion in total.
“Things online are often much cheaper. It also saves me lots of time. And we often have more things on many online stores than in shopping malls,” Wang Xin, an online shopping lover in Beijing, said to China Daily. She stayed up very late for a lot of cheap things online. She spent several thousand yuan that day.
Another big advantage of online shopping is that it helps people get things from different cities even
from different countries with ease. “I like eating duck neck and I often buy it on Taobao from shops in Wuhan. It’s more delicious than what our local stores sell, but cheaper,” said Zhang Xin, a girl in Yangzhou.
While enjoying online shopping, many people find that sometimes the things online are not so good as they expect. Some people also have worries, especially for high school student buyers. Young students are easily attracted by advertisements on the Internet and buy things they don’t need.
“High school students should concentrate on their studies. Searching for things wastes their time,” said Jing Chunling, an education expert. “Besides, online shop owners have no idea of the ages of the buyers. Anyone can easily buy things if they want to. Some of them are even bad for young students such as cigarettes and wine.”
34. What is the passage mainly about?
A. How to find good online stores. B. How to buy good products online.
C. Dangers of shopping online for students. D. Advantages and disadvantages of online shopping.
35. Why do people worry about middle school students shopping online according to the passage?
A. Because the students play computer games.
B. Because the students don’t know how to buy products online.
C. Because online shop owners are very bad.
D. Because people think it doesn’t suit the students.
36. Which is NOT the right reason for so much online shopping according to the passage?
A. It saves time. B. Online stores have the best quality goods.
C. It’s easy to buy things online. D. It offers cheaper products.
The Vieira family moved to the US in 1981. At that time, they decided to stop speaking Spanish at home and only speak English. This was because they were now living in an English-speaking country. Now the Vieira children are adults, and they sometimes travel to Spain to visit their relatives and friends. But they can’t communicate with them. Unluckily, this is common. When people move to new countries, they often leave their customs and mother languages behind. This is a mistake because there will be lots of ________ if we know more than only one language. For example, you can communicate directly with more people. You don’t have to depend on others to talk for you.
Further more, speaking a second language allows you to experience other cultures and customs better. So, knowing another language increases your knowledge of other cultures and customs.
Finally, having more multi-language speakers improve relationships between countries. If people from different countries can communicate well, the world will then have more respect for each other and understand each other better.
The importance of knowing more than one language is clear. But it’s sad that many people don’t try to learn another language. It’s even worse when people let themselves forget their mother languages and become silent.
37. The passage begins with the experience of the Vieira family in order to ________.
A. introduce the main characters to us
B. tell us when the Vieiras moved to the US
C. describe the advantages of moving to the US
D. explain why the Vieiras stopped speaking their mother language
21. trouble the world.
A. the; 不填 B. the; the C. a; 不填 D. a; the
22. We are all embarrassed at the sight: Some Chinese visitors _____ on the Great a foreigner_____ up the litter.
A. dropping; picked B.dropping; picking
23. before reform ______ its leaders’A.you will realize; push ahead
C. you will realize; push up 24. A. no one B.none 25. — Haven’— A. D. worked
A. B. Thanks to; are searching
D. With; is searching for
27. A. who; strengthen B. whom; strengthen
C. who; be strengthened D. who; to strengthen
28. The success of government should be measured ______ the happiness of the people as well as the development of economy.
A. in favor of B. in place of C. in honor of D. in terms of
29. When the disease was spreading across the continent, it caused panic among people. What added to the panic is that doctors find it hard to establish the _____ nature of the virus causing the disease.
A. precise B. fragile C. delicate D. Ambiguous
30. ’s Day three years ago.
A. when B.unless C.if D. beforefor,those,who,just,love,to,shop,online。
31. — Congratulations! But I’d like to know why you want a sales job.
— Well, this job is an ideal _____ for my skills and experience: I’on with people easily.
A. alternative B. tendency C. match 32. — — ______. It couldn’t be better.
A.It’s really something ’33. — V — A. naturally D. increasingly
35. —I’ ’A. C. You are welcome D. All right
Everyone dreams of being successful. Does anyone think of the mere question as to what elements success? Is there a “success personality”to achievement? If so, exactly what is that secret success formula, and can anyone develop it? At the Gallop Organization we recently
from who’s who in America. Our research finds out a number of that occur regularly among top achievers. Here is one of the most important, that is common sense.
48. A.advancing B.persevering C.simplifying D.revising
49. A.reducing B.comparing C.applying D.referring
50. A.Except B.Beside C.Despite D.Besides
51. A.create B.influence C.judge D.attract
52. A.prepaiation B.atternpt C.faith D.support
53. A.Quality B.Sense C.Secret D.Belief
54. A.thought B.progress C.plan D.action 55. A.if B.while C.unless D.once
请认真阅读下列短文，从短文后各题所给的A , B, C, D四个选项中，涂黑。for,those,who,just,love,to,shop,online。
For those who just love to shop online, Nov 11, China’ huge 19.1 billion yuandown due to overloading, It’盛况) Put everything you cart” a purchases. Then go through it 冲动 ’re ready to pay with the least mumber of procedures. It’ ’re planning on using a credit card, you can call the bank to apply for more credit, Look at the real items
With many produces, such as shoes and clothes, it’s better to look an them first to checd their quality, size and appearance and ensure you’re buying the right one.
It’s all about timing. According to Alipay, there are several peak hours when online traffic is heavy and there is a higher risk of transaction lailures. Try to avoid the following time spans:12pm-1:30am, 10-11am, 3-5pm, and 8-10pm.
Apps as a helping hand
Track and open you package
is easy to go bad, keep the tracking record in case of a before signing for it.
56. What does the underlined word”irrational”mean?
A. Amazing. D.Irregular
58. What’’B. pay with the most number of procedures
C. save much trouble and time when you pay
D.get the best deal with irrational discounts