英语作文 > ：天津市河西区2016高考一模英语是由小学生作文网(www.zzxu.cn)为您精心收集，如果觉得好，请把这篇文章复制到您的博客或告诉您的朋友，以下是天津市河西区2016高考一模英语的正文：
英 语 试 卷
1.－ Can I speak to Ken?
－ _____ I’ll go and see if I can find her.
A. Take your time. B.Hang on a minute.
C. Who’s that? D. Of course.
2. If you are in trouble, don’t ____ to ask Mike for help; heisalways willing to lend a hand.
A. dream B. appeal
C. hesitate D. bend
3. As long as you have a clear ____ in study and work hard for it, you will achieve it.
A. target B. function
C. power D. environment
4. If you are ____ a food or drink, you can remove it from your diet.
A. cautious about B. allergic to
C. satisfied with D. fond of
5. It wasmy confidence for public speaking that I took the course, not to improve
performance in examinations．
A. building B. to build
C. build D. to have built
6. —Is there any power left in your cell phone? Mine is dying.
—Oh, sorry! There is _____ left in my cell phone, either.
A. anything B. no one
C. none D. nothing
7. the tower building, where you see the whole city．
A.Standing on the top of B.If you climb to
C.When you reach the top of D. Get to the top of
8. — Where are my new sneakers? Have you seen them?
— How _______ I know? I’m your sister, not your servant.
A. shall B. should
C. will D. might
9. Frequently single-parent children ____ some of the responsibilities that the absent adult in the house would have served.
A. take off B. take after
C. take in D. take on
10.They are always short of water to drink, ______ less to bathe in.
A. much B. too
C. rather D. no
11.－Am I bothering you?
－No. _____, I like you to accompany me.
A. In a nutshell B. On the other hand
C. In the end D. On the contrary天津市河西区2016高考一模英语
12. His sister had become a teacher, ______ was what he wanted to be.
A. which B. what
C. that D. who
13. _____ is known to all is that watching TV properly may make our mind broad and our life rich.天津市河西区2016高考一模英语
A. It B. As
C. What D. That 14. My bicycle is not available, for it ______ repaired.
A. has B. is
C. is being D. has been
15.－How much of the foreign expert’s speech have you understood?
－ Next to nothing. How I wish I ____ harder at English.
A. have worked B. were working天津市河西区2016高考一模英语
C. would work D. had worked
On his 67th birthday, Dad had a heart attack. He was — he survived. But him had died. His passion for life was gone. He refused the doctor’shad to be done.
One day I read an article saying several depressed patients’ attitudes hally (显著地) when given dogs. That afternoon I drove to the animal shelter, where a pointer’s eyes A staff member said: “He’s been here for two weeks with nothing heard. His time tomorrow.”
I turned to the man in horror. “You mean to him?”
“Madam,” he said coldly. “We don’t have for every unclaimed dog.”
The pointer’s calm brown eyes my decision. “I’ll take him,” I said.
On arriving home, I took the dog to Dad’s room. “Look what I got you!” I saiDad frowned (皱眉) and murmured. “I don’t want it”. Then, suddenly, the pointer my grasp. He sat down in front of Dad.
Dad’s anger hours walking down country roads and relaxing on the banks of streams.
Dad’slater, Cheyenne rushed into my bedroom as if telling something. Running into Dad’s room, I Two days later, my grief (悲伤when I discovered Cheyenne lying dead beside Dad’s the dog for restoring Dad’s peace of mind.
16. A. helpless B. dangerous C. unusual D. lucky
17. A. about B. for C. inside D. around
18. A. orders B. descriptions C. designs D. ideas
19. A. pitiful B. upset C. concerned D. sympathetic
20. A. imagining B. guessing C. hoping D. supposing
21. A. forgot B. regretted C. admitted D. opposed
22. A. improved B. differed C. grew D. transformed
23. A. anxiously B. seriously C. restlessly D. calmly
24. A. up B. over C. off D. out
25. A. release B. adopt C. kill D. reject
26. A. time B. room C. worry D. patience
27. A. refused B. doubted C. expected D. challenged
28. A. patiently B. suddenly C. carefully D. excitedly
29. A. pulled free B. set back C. kept off D. slipped away 30. A. stayed B. melted C. continued D. strengthened
31. A. long patience B. painful adoption C. lonely separation D. warm friendship
32. A. bitterness B. sympathy C. regret D. worry
33. A. left home B. gone out C. turned up D. passed away
34. A. weakened B. deepened C. stopped D. closed
35. A. praised B. apologized C. thanked D. begged
Weight loss camp for girls aged 13-18 in Canada
Active Challenge is a weight loss program specially for young women. The burden of being overweight is heavier than just the extra pounds. We use outdoor adventures to challenge the girls, to give them something to draw strength from.
Because you’ll be losing weight alongside young women just like you, you’ll find no one laughing at you and you’ll help each other. At Active Challenge you’ll make lifelong friends with young women of your own age and learn to love new adventurous activities.
Unlike any other weight loss program, Active Challenge is designed so you’ll lose weight and have the strategies and skills to keep the weight off forever. Active Challenge does not put you on a diet. We follow the Canada Food Guide to healthy eating and exercise appropriate portion control. We help you develop healthy habits.天津市河西区2016高考一模英语
The staff at Active Challenge combine experienced outdoor adventure professional with highly qualified clinicians. All of us are absolutely devoted to helping you achieve lasting behavioral change and weigh loss. Most of all we are devoted to having a great time doing it. Pre-Camp: Upon registration in Active Challenge, a registration package will be sent out to you with forms to be completed before camping as well as program preparation materials, an introduction to Active Challenge and pre-program personal challenge assignments to get you on your way toward a healthier you. Post-Camp: Our post program is designed to keep you focused and remind you of the goals that you set during the camp. We will send you home with your personal meal and exercise plan and keep in touch with you for a full three months after the camp ends through letters, emails and phone calls, tracking your progress and giving you strategies and support.
36.Why are outdoor adventurous activitiesheld for girls?
A. To lose weight quickly
B. To have fun.
C. To make them stronger.
D. To keep fit.
37. How will girls feel about the atmosphere at Active Challenge?
A. Friendly and supportive.
B. Competitive and challenging.
C. Cold but exciting.
D. Lonely but safe. 38. After registration, girls _____.
A. should go to buy the program preparation materials
B. will be in informed how to get prepared for the program
C. should learn some skills and strategies to lose weight
D. will have to finish some challenging tasks at home
39. The post-camp help will last until_____.
A. the end of November
B. girls can keep weight off forever
C. the beginning of the next year
D. girls achieve success in their lives
40. What is the main purpose of the passage?
A. To explain the popularity of Active Challenge.
B. To share skills and strategies of losing weight.
C. To introducethe importance of losing weight.
D. To invite girls to join in Active Challenge.
英 语 试 卷参 考 答 案
1-5 BCABB 6-10CDBDA 11-15DACCD
16-20 DCABC 21-25 BADAC 26-30 BCDAB 31-35 DADBC
36-40CABAD41-45DABCC 46-50 DDACB51-55CABDC
Some possible versions:
56. Because he had fallen asleep when his father came back.
/Because his father wouldn’t return until around 11o’clock at night. 57.She was strict with her children.
59.He couldn’t play his toys for two days.
60.If we made a mistake, we should face it bravely instead of avoiding /escaping it.
One possible version:
Thank you for writing to me. I'd like to tell you something about what I am going to do in the future.
Well, I agree that it’s difficult to choose our future occupation as there are a lot of different jobs. However, I wouldn’t like to follow in my parents’ footsteps as I’m not interested in their professions. I’ve asked my parents for advice and they believe I must choose my career according to my preferences.
As for me, I enjoy travelling and I want to see the world. So I’d rather be engaged in tourism-related occupations but I haven’t made the final choice yet.
Some people turn their hobbies into their careers. Do you have any hobbies? What are your favorite leisure activities?
Hope this helps. Remember to drop me a line when you can.
高三英语试卷答案 第 1页（共1页）（二）
- 【2014河西区一模】天津市河西区2014届高三总复习质量检测（一）化学 扫描版（8页）
- 天津市河西区2014届高三总复习质量检测（一）地理 扫描版含答案 （10页）
- 天津市河西区2014届高三总复习质量检测（一）理科数学 扫描版含答案 （14页）
- 天津市河西区2014届高三总复习质量检测（一）历史 扫描版含答案 （7页）
- 天津市河西区2014届高三总复习质量检测（一）生物 扫描版含答案 （7页）
- 天津市河西区2014届高三总复习质量检测（一）文科数学 扫描版含答案 （12页）
- 天津市河西区2014届高三总复习质量检测（一）物理 扫描版含答案 （11页）
- 天津市河西区2014届高三总复习质量检测（一）英语 扫描版含答案 （15页）