英语作文 > ：天津2016届河东区一模是由小学生作文网(www.zzxu.cn)为您精心收集，如果觉得好，请把这篇文章复制到您的博客或告诉您的朋友，以下是天津2016届河东区一模的正文：
1. Don’t take it seriously, Alice. I wasn’t making _____ fun of you — it’s nothing but _____ joke.
A. /; the B. the; the C. the; a D. /; a
2. Jack is late again. It is ______ of him to keep others waiting.
A. normal B. ordinary C. common D. typical
3. This winter, one of the largest ______ snowstorms hit many areas.
A. recording B. recorded C. being recorded D. to record
4. —It’s too complex, I think.
—______. So we’d better make it easier for students to get involved.
A. That’s ridiculous B. That’s the point C. That’s settled D. That’s all right
5. Male nurses are difficult to hire as many men reject this______ out of the long-existing discrimination.
A. concept B.responsibility C. identity D. personality
6. Opposite our school ______, where a lot of people play or take exercise at any time.
A. does a park lie B. is a park lie C. a park lies D. lies a park
7. It suddenly occurred to him ____ he had left his keys in the office.
A. that B. what C. where D. which
8. I ____ about what you’ve said and I’ve decided to take your advice.
A. thought B. have been thinking
C. was thinking D. had thought
9. He worked in a car factory for four years, ______ he founded his own company in his hometown.
A. after which B. after when C. after that D. after it
10. —What do you think of Betty?天津2016届河东区一模
— Lovely, though she ______ be naughty sometimes.
A. should B. must C. can D. need
11. I need to be more mature and ready to ______ my mistakes.
A. hold on to B. cut off C. make up for D. take up
12. My cousin insisted that she ______ to Australia for further study. But the company refused her application.
A. sends B. will be sent C. be sent D. would be sent
13. We should do what we can ______ people’s hard work pays off.
A. be sure B. being sure C. making sure D. to make sure
14. —Can I have a day off tomorrow? I need to visit my grandma in the hospital.
—______. I can manage without you.
A. Forget it B. Of course C. It depends D. I’m afraid not
15. — How foolish I was!
— ________ you have realized that, stop blaming yourself.
A. Now that B. Unless C. Although
The Power of a Note
On my first job as sports editor for the Montpelier(Ohio) Leader Enterprise, I didn’t get a lot of fan mail, a letter that was dropped on my desk one morning seemed to me.
When I opened it, I read: “A nice piece of writing on the Tigers. Please the good work.” It was by Don Wolfe, the sports editor. Because I was a teenager (being paid for 15 cents a column inch ), his words couldn’t have been more . I kept the letter in my desk drawer it got rag-eared. Whenever I whether I had the ability to be a writer, I would reread Don’s note and feel again.
Later, when I got to know him, I learned that Don made a of writing a quick, encouraging word to people in . “When I made others feel good about ,” he told me, “I feel good too.”
Not , he had a body of friends as big as nearby Lake Erie. When he died last year at 75, the paper was with calls and letters from people who had been recipients of his words.
the years, I’ve tried to copy the example of Don and other friends care enough to write uplifting comments, because I think they are on to something important. In a world too often cold and unresponsive, such bring warmth and reassurance. We all need a push from time to time, and a few lines of have been known to turn around a day, even a life.
Be with your praise. Superlatives like “greatest” “smartest” “prettiest” make us all feel good. Even if your praise is a little ahead of reality, remember that expectations are often the of dreams fulfilled.
16. A. so B. because C. for D. since
17. A. interesting B. strange C. joyful D. important
18. A. take up B. pick up C. bring up D. keep up
19. A. played B. passed C. signed D. tested D. Even if
20. A. inspiring B. moving C. disappointing D. depressing
21. A. if B. until C. as D. while
22. A. felt B. thought C. wondered D. doubted
23. A. confident B. calm C. upset D. embarrassed
24. A. difference B. habit C. fortune D. wish
25. A. different places B. other fields C. all walks of life D. all kinds of uniforms
26. A. me B. him C. myself D. themselves
27. A. surprisingly B. fearfully C. truthfully D. safely
28. A. covered B. filled C. flooded D. connected
29. A. up-to-date B. spirit-lifting C. sharp D. remarkable
30. A. Over B. On C. After D. From
31. A. they B. what C. which D. who
32. A. books B. newspapers C. notes D. magazines
33. A. praise B. agreement C. advice D. advertisement
34. A. awful B. strict C. satisfied D. generous
35. A. friends B. classmates C. parents D. children
4-Day Classic Beijing Tour
The 4-day classic Beijing tour is designed for tourists who come to visit China for the first time. It covers the most popular and typical places in Beijing, fully displaying the scenery, culture, history, local lifestyles and features, food and drinks, business, etc. for you.
Day 1:Arrival in Beijing
Your guide meets you at Capital Airport, and helps you check in at your hotel.
Enjoy Beijing Duck as welcome dinner.
Accommodation: Beijing downtown
Day 2:The Great Wall & the Summer Palace
Start your day at the most famous part of the Great Wall, the Badaling Great Wall. Leave the downtown for the Great Wall at 8 am. Since it is a long drive to the Great Wall (about 2 hours’ riding) have a break at the Jade Museum on the way. Lunch will be enjoyed in a local restaurant. In the early afternoon come back to the city and have a sightseeing tour of the Summer Palace.
Recommended Activity: Beijing Opera Show (Liyuan Theatre, 19:30-21:10 every evening) Accommodation: Beijing downtown
Day 3:Beijing city sightseeing & Local experience
Your guide meets you at the hotel at 8 am and set out for the day’s touring: Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City.天津2016届河东区一模
After visiting the two sites, have a break and get ready for lunch.
Hutong visit: see some traditional arts of the old Beijing, such as paper cutting and kite making, and visit a local family.
Accommodation: Beijing downtown
Day 4:Beijing Olympic sites
Visit the Olympic sites: Bird’s Nest, Water Cube and Olympic Park, witnessing the fast developing modern China. Enjoy some free time after visiting the sites.
After lunch, it is shopping time and then the tour is over.
36. This advertisement is aimed at ________.
A. foreigners who are new to China B. experts who study history and cities
C. kids who were born in other cities D. people who are interested in touring
37. If a tourist wants to enjoy Beijing Opera, he should ________.
A. go to Liyuan Theatre in the evening
B. visit the Summer Palace on the first day
C. go sightseeing in Beijing Hutong
D. live and eat downtown in Beijing
38. On which day can tourists enjoy the city’s traditional arts and local lifestyle?
A. Day 4. B. Day 3. C. Day 2. D. Day 1.
39. What does this tour company think can show Beijing is a fast developing modern city?
A. Beijing Capital Airport.
B. Bird’s Nest, Water Cube and Olympic Park.
C. Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City.
D. The Great Wall & the Summer Palace.
40. To make the advertisement work, what should be added?
A. Age requirement. B. The hotel’s address.
C. Contact information. D. The guide’s name.
Enrique Iglesias is a most successful singer! Born in 1975 in Madrid, Spain, Enrique is the child of the famous singer Julio Iglesias. Enrique’s mother is a journalist. His parents divorced in 1978. Although Enrique lived with his mother, she sent him to live with his father because of concerns about her son’s safety. Enrique wanted to be a singer secretly, he didn’t wish his father to know that and didn’t want to live under his shelter. He sought his dream on his own.
Enrique released(发行) his first album “Enrique Iglesias” in 1995. This album had a collection of rock ballads(民谣) and five singles from it went straight to the top spots in Latin music. This album was followed by another “Vivir” in 1997. Three singles from this album occupied the top spots on the Latin charts yet again! Enrique also found himself nominated(提名) for the “Favorite Latin Artist” at the American Music Awards. By 1998, he had released his 3rd album, “Cosas Del Amor”. This year Enrique won the “Favorite Latin Artist”. “Bailamos” got him great fame. One of the songs in this album was also used in a movie. With the success of “Bailamos”, Enrique now already had many loyal fans. The album, “Enrique”, was released in 1999.
The year 2001 brought more success for him. His album, “Escape” had a few singles that reached the top spots. Enrique became a household name. This album is his biggest successful album so far. “Hero” and “Don’t Turn Off the Lights” soon turned Enrique into a super star. His next release in 2002 was a Spanish album “Quizas”. This album brought Enrique a “Latin Grammy Award” for the Best Pop Vocal Album. In 2007, he released another album “Insomniac” and the song “Do You Know” became an instantly popular song.
41. After his parents divorced, Enrique was sent to his father’s because _________.
A. he could be protected from some dangers
B. he could learn singing from his talented father
C. his mother would be able to focus on her career
D. his father could teach him how to behave correctly
42. Enrique didn’t tell his father about his dreaming of becoming a singer because he
A. wanted to try a new singing style
B. hated his father for his carelessness
C. didn’t want to benefit from his father’s fame
D. planned to give his father a surprise when he succeeded
43. Which of the following albums has a song adopted in a movie?
A. “Vivir”. B. “Bailamos” .
C. “Enrique Iglesias”. D. “Cosas Del Amor”.天津2016届河东区一模
44. The third paragraph is developed mainly by _______.
A. following the order of his albums’ influence
B. analyzing the style of his albums
C. making comparisons of his albums
D. following the order of time
45. What would be the best title for the passage?
A. Enrique Iglesias’ lucky life
B. Biography of Enrique Iglesias
C. Enrique Iglesias’ secret to success
D. Enrique Iglesias’ wonderful singing skills
Researchers around the world have been trying their hand at making better use of the huge amount of wind energy available in nature to produce clean energy. Apart from this, studies are being carried out to harness(利用) usable wind energy produced by man-made technologies.
One useful source identified by Indian inventor Santosh Pradhan about two years ago is a speeding train, which produces fierce wind that can be transformed into electricity.
According to Pradhan’s proposal, with a few small improvements in existing trains running in Mumbai, the largest city in India, at least 10,000 megawatts(兆瓦) of electricity could be harvested each day.
Building on this principle, designers Ale Leonetti Luparinia and Qian Jiang from Yanko Design have created a device(装置) called T-Box that harnesses wind energy from speeding trains.
T-Box can be placed within the railway tracks. It is half-buried underground between the concrete sleepers(水泥枕木), which does not disturb the normal train operating at all. According to Yanko, around 150 T-Boxes can be fitted along a 1,000-meter railway track.
A train running at a speed of 200 kph can produce winds blowing at 15 miles a second. Based on this calculation, 150 T-Boxes can produce 2.6 KWH of electricity per day. The T-Box’s design won a silver medal in last year’s Lite-On Awards and was exhibited last summer at the Xue Xue Institute in Taipei, Taiwan Province.
Though the figures look impressive, it is important to remember that the design is still at a conceptual stage and hasn’t taken into account issues such as pieces of waste material produced
题 答 名
姓线 要 订 不 装
封 密 天津市河东区2016年高考一模考试
1.每小题选出答案后，用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。 2.本试卷12小题，每小题3分，共36分。在每题列出的四个选项中，只有一项是符合题目要求的。 一、（15分）
1．下列词语中加点字的读音，全都正确的一组是 A． 通缉．
(juān )刻 复辟．(pì) 一蹴．(cù)而就 B. 创．（chuānɡ）伤 伺．（cì）候 剽．
（dān）精竭虑 C． 味蕾．（lěi) 挫．
（ɡǔ）气 大动干戈． （ɡē） D． 混．天津2016届河东区一模
(yǔ) 2. 下列词语中没有．．
错别字的一组是 A. 授权 楔子 空城计 蓬头垢面
B. 木炭 切蹉 跑龙套 强辞夺理 C. 分内 精粹 搔痒症 蛛丝马迹 D. 发愣 青睐 殊不知 关怀倍至 3. 依次填入下面横线处的词语，最恰当的一组是
范仲淹的诗《书扇示门人》“一派青山景色幽，前人田地后人收。后人收得休欢喜，还有后人在后头。”以种地做比喻，寓意深刻，引人警醒。泛而言之，人的名誉、财富、地位、等等，并非 、恒久享有的，如果不 ，所有的一切，都将 。
A．一劳永逸 未雨绸缪 风流云散 B. 一劳永逸 居安思危 风流云散
C．一成不变 居安思危 烟消云散 D．一成不变 未雨绸缪 烟消云散